Due to the current global outbreak of The Novel Coronavirus, it's more important than ever I take every precaution to keep my studio and home virus free. This is to prevent myself and my family from catching the virus and also to protect you and your family during this time.
Because I work closely with newborns, small children and pregnant women (who are all vulnerable at this time), it is my duty to ensure all clients are protected during their photo session with me.
Due to the current coronavirus outbreak, I have introduced some extra safety measures, in addition to my current measures. My studio room is cleaned and every item used during a session is thoroughly washed after every session as standard. However, the studio and all props are now subject to a deep disinfection clean after each session held. I am following government health guidelines to maintain good health for myself and my own family. As an extra safety measure I have created an updated session prep guide for anyone who has a session booked in the near future with me.
All clients must adhere to this prep guide below prior to and during their session with me, which I’m sure you will understand.
Please do read and follow the prep guide below, and don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.
BEFORE YOUR SESSION WITH 1ST 4 MEMORIES –
• If you or your child feel unwell (even mildly) before your session, please contact me as soon as possible to reschedule. I understand this may be an inconvenience, but it is of utmost importance that I do not allow a virus into the studio at this time due to the vulnerable condition of my other clients and my own children.
• Please ensure you wash your hands well for at least 20 seconds before leaving your house.
• Please bring your own snacks/food to eat during the session. Please ensure these are individually packaged and dispose of the waste accordingly in the bins outside the property rather than the bin inside.
• Bottled water will be provided for you.
DURING THE SESSION:
• You will be asked to wash your hands upon arrival at my studio. Anti bacterial handwash will be available for you to use.
• You will also be asked to remove your shoes and coat at the door upon arrival.
• If at any time you feel unwell please let me know and we will stop the session immediately. The remainder of the session will be rescheduled.
AFTER THE SESSION:
• If you become unwell within 7 days after your session, please let me know immediately even if you feel it is only mild.
Please note: If anyone attending the session appears to have a cough, fever or other symptoms of a virus, I will need to ask to postpone the session with no exceptions. It is important to let me know in advance if you are feeling unwell so I can reschedule your session to another time.
Thank you for helping me keep my studio a clean and safe environment for myself and all of my clients.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.